Friday, January 8, 2016

Let’s Practice The Art Of Noticing Together!



Welcome! 

One of the most powerful tools for coming to understand who you really are, underneath all the shoulds and buts and external influences, is paying conscious attention to what you do and think. For more than 40 years I have been encouraging practicing what I call the Art Of Observation. I would love for you to join me every week , so I will pull a card from my Notice!~The Art Of Observation Cards for you to ask yourself...and post it here. 

 Today:
Notice, is celebrating a habit I want to practice?

And...I also want to encourage you to capture any and all of your observations in your journal and get into the habit of rereading your journaling and writing a feedback statement. (It is the feedback, or what I often refer to as an enlightenment statement, that captures the learning and often  provides the opportunity for new insights.  With the help of this short summary a true change of consciousness can take place. It is often the feedback statement that can actually result in a raising of your consciousness!)